Hi, beauties and gentlemen!
For my long-time readers, you already know how I feel about spring! For those stopping by my blog for the first time, I think you’ll quickly discover that spring is my favorite season of the year. The coolness of the air, the beauty outside and, of course, the fashion makes for several incredible months. In terms of style, I love the bright colors, airy fabrics, and sandals. Yes, lots of sandals!
This spring, several new trends are gracing the stores, and faithful spring trends are appearing again, too. I’m enjoying every minute of it and definitely making a list of must-have items. So, of course, I want to share some trends with you that I’m looking forward to trying this spring:
1. Tie-dye: If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed that I’m going crazy for tie-dye this season. R13 is killing it right now!
2. Neons: I’m happily taking my neons from the fall and winter right on over to spring. Thankfully, this is a really hot trend this season, so adding a few more neon pieces to my wardrobe is a breeze.
3. Biker shorts: Biker shorts have been around for a while, and high-end designers have finally jumped on the bandwagon. Despite the surge of high-fashion biker shorts, I’m sticking with the affordable options from stores like Pretty Little Thing and American Apparel.
4. Bermuda shorts: I have my eye on denim as well as a pair by Sally Lapointe. They’re so comfortable, and I love the fact that they look super chic when paired with sandals, sneakers, or heels.
5. Crochet: Crochet pieces are so pretty and feminine! Self-Portrait has crochet pieces to die for this season. With the warmer weather definitely comes the freedom to wear crochet pieces.
6. Mini/micro bags: The days of having to tote around diapers, wipes, extra clothing, and tons of snacks are gone, and I love seizing the moment to rock a micro bag! Jaquemus has super cute ones. Keep in mind – these are more fashionable than functional, but adorable nonetheless. Little bag, big statement.
7. All things Isabel Marant: This may be my favorite collection of the spring. She is giving metallics, a funky retro denim vibe and, of course, an effortless boho twist.
Beauties, are you ready to give some of these trends a chance this season or are you already incorporating these into your wardrobe?
Readers, don’t be shy. Contact me and share your thoughts. Until next time!